- Case Studies
- List of Clients
- Annual Reports
People Purpose Planning
People Purpose Planning aims to support arts, cultural and third sector organisations to achieve high performance by focusing on their people, their purpose and the effectiveness of their planning processes.
Any organisation is as good as the people that do the work; even more so in organisations driven by committed, determined and passionate people.
Are you creating the best conditions for your staff to flourish?
How good is your organisation at spotting and nurturing talent?
Are your recruitment and selection processes ensuring you attract and identify the best candidates?
How good are your annual appraisal and supervision procedures? Do people dread them or look forward to them?
Do you provide the time, space and resources for people to grow and develop in their role, and beyond?
Are there regular opportunities for team development beyond staff meetings? And how do people feed into team and individual development activity?
I can help with…
- Recruitment – including creating Job Descriptions and Person Specifications, short-listing and interview techniques.
- Contracting – providing templates and access to further advice.
- Induction processes.
- Appraisal and supervision processes – including establishing SMART objectives, milestones and measures of success.
- Training plans – including team development.
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures.